It was a birthday celebration over here yesterday; we had the whole family- Mom and Dad (aka Ama and Poppa), Chrissy, Rick, and Malory, and Grandma H. We had a grand time- while we were waiting for the pizza, we had a squirt gun fight (Poppa, Malory, and me) outside, and then Mal and I rolled down the hill in our back yard. It was a lot of fun, and a reminder of Newton's laws... I got to the bottom of the hill faster and with more dizziness!
And then, after pizza, Poppa (Ben's dad), Chrissy, Rick, Mal, and I went down to the school playground and had some serious fun! Mallory had lots of fun with the slides and climbing things, and we all swung on the swings, and got wood chips in our shoes... Then we walked back to our house and had cake and ice cream! A good time was had by all except the littlest kitten. She hid most of the afternoon, which I thought the older kitty would do since she hid last year, but the Thunderkitty stayed on the couch and the Sammy kitty hid under the couch... Except when she sat on Ben's lap for a while. :)
So, Ben and I are both 29 for a few weeks, and then he gets to turn the big 3-0! We celebrated on my birthday by going out a doing some shopping ( I love clearance racks...), but he probably will want to stay home and install his new hard drive. Since it will be his birthday, it's his choice on what we'll do! Maybe he'll let me take a picture for this blog... :D
Man Pleasing Chicken
13 years ago



1 comment:
Sounds like something Paul would do! Boys and they're computers. ;)
Post a Comment