Apparently our new kitten, Sam, really enjoys the internet! I was doing some surfing today, checking email, etc., and up she jumps to my chair and then my shoulder to watch the interesting things moving around on the screen...

So I snapped a pic while she was being cute and not trying to maul either my feet or the thunderkitty. ;) One of their favorite games is to play chase each other around the house. We have a decent sized house, and it is pretty hilarious how we can track their progress by the thumps, thuds, and sounds of stampeding felines. Another favorite pastime of the kitten is playing in and chewing on wires... Needless to say, Ben does not like that one...

She is just so good at looking cute!! This picture is of one of her favorite spots, under Ben's desk (next to feet and wires) and she frequently takes a nap under there. In fact, she's sleeping under there as I type...
1 comment:
I finally paid this site a visit. Nice, Talk to you soon, Love Dad
Post a Comment